Recently, slot tournaments have become an effective marketing strategy for online casinos. Keeping players interested in the gambling platform. What are online casino tournaments and how do they work? We propose to consider in detail.
What are Slot Tournaments?
In slot tournaments, the player with the most points is the winner.
- Freeroll – These tournaments are free and do not require entry fees from the players. They are usually used to attract loyal players and offer lower prizes than users receive in paid competitions.
- Buy-in – Most often, players are faced with tournaments. For participation in which it is necessary to pay an entry fee. These funds become a prize fund.
In addition, tournaments can be part of a loyalty program. As some online casinos organize special private competitions for more loyal customers who can only participate if they receive an invitation.
But how do online casinos organize tournaments? As a rule, operators can start a tournament for players in three ways:
- if game content providers launch tournaments after the release of a new game;
- The operator decides to use games from a special provider for the tournament;
- Game content providers choose a specific platform and offer to host a tournament.
The tournament organizer selects a slot or several slots in which the players take part.
Other types of slot tournaments
Tournaments also differ in many parameters, such as time, duration limit, etc. Some of the popular types of tournaments include:
- Sign Up Freeroll . These tournaments are usually organized to keep new players interested in the casino after registration.
- Sit and Go Tournament . These tournaments are organized for a limited number of players who must register for them in advance.
Extender Tournament. These tournaments allow users to keep playing even if they run out of tournament points.
Online Casino Tournaments as a Marketing Strategy
Slotegrator online casino marketing experts recommend. That customers use slot tournaments as a tool to promote the gambling resource and attract players. A properly conducted advertising campaign attracts new users, and the launch of slot tournaments helps to keep them and make them active visitors to the casino.
How can Slotegrator help?
Retaining players is the most important step on the path to sustainable casino success. To learn more about bonuses, tournaments, email marketing, SilverOakCasino game selection. CRM systems, loyalty programs and VIPs, download our free Player Acquisition and Retention eBook.
Tournaments are an integral part of online casinos. They allow players to bet with limited investment and compete with other players. Which is much more interesting than a single game. Ignoring slot tournaments by gambling resources deprives operators of the opportunity to attract a new audience. Retain previously registered users, and increase profits. Slotegrator recommends actively using slot tournaments and is ready to assist clients in resolving this issue